"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to BLOOM…This is the Element of Freedom"

-Alicia Keys

02 November 2010

Eye Candy Tuesday

Eye Candy Tuesday
 {Orange}
image from here

 {Fuchsia}
image from here


 {Kelly Green}
image from here


{Peacock Blue} 
image from here

{Charcoal Grey}
image from here



Okay.... I just got done with bath, book, bed and realized that I was still in need of a post for today... I'm a little rusty! So I thought that I would find some images of colors that I dig right now and it took me as long it would have for me to write an actual post.  But I had fun perusing the millions of images (and on a side note, has anyone else noticed that peruse seems to be a popular word now? maybe it's just me). My favorite is the orange cruiser.  I love that bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails